This Code of Conduct applies to all professionals and businesses who work with Because You Served and the Veterans we serve. We strive to assure that everything we do, and everything that is done in our name, is worthy of the men and women who serve in our military.
- People from a wide array of businesses and professions can be a part of the work we are doing at Because You Served. Each person working with Because You Served takes responsibility to be in full compliance at all times with all laws, regulations, rules, and professional standards applicable to them.
- The primary duty of loyalty of everyone who does business with Veterans using the Because You Served platform is to the Veterans. Supporting the other Veteran-friendly providers and advertisers who use this marketing platform is an important part of that loyalty to Veterans.
- Every broker, agent, and marketing affiliate must constantly ask themselves, “Is what I am doing fair to the Veteran who is selling or buying a home?”
- Every broker, agent, and marketing affiliate must disclose to everyone with whom they have any dealings every fact they themselves would want to know. In other words, follow the Golden Rule.
- Every broker, agent, and marketing affiliate should at all times strive to give our Veterans the highest possible quality of service.
- Every broker, agent, and marketing affiliate should at all times conduct themselves in such a manner as to be beyond reproach in all of their dealings. Do nothing which could bring our Veterans or this marketing platform into disrepute.
- Keep complete records of all transactions and all communications arising out of use of the Because You Served marketing platform.
- Every broker, agent, and marketing affiliate must diligently protect the privacy of all information provided them by our Veterans and by everyone using the Because You Served marketing platform.
- “Because You Served,” the BecauseYouServed.com website, all of the contents on the website, and all of the processes used by the marketing platform, are the intellectual property of Because You Served, LLC, a North Carolina limited liability company. Every broker, agent, and marketing affiliate must honor those intellectual property rights and do nothing to diminish, dilute, or damage those intellectual property rights in any way.
- Any possible violation of this Code of Conduct should be reported immediately to Because You Served, LLC, by calling 1-855-iServed, or by sending email to Compliance@BecauseYouServed.com.
We are so pleased with everything Because You Served has done for us. Our is a West Point Graduate and served in the U.S. Army. We were able to save $8,000 using Because You Served.
We sold our home in one day and saved $4,000 using Because You Served. And we saved money buying our new home through them, too.
We saved more than $7,000 using Because You Served.